Wednesday 7 November 2007

All that I'm doing right now.

Currently I work as a design teacher at an FE/HE college in Hinckley. I'm also studying an m.a in Contemporary Curatorial Practice at Birmingham's BCU. (BIAD)
The m.a covers a variety of modules. This semester I'm taking sessions in Art & Social Theory, New Media and Curatorial Practice. The plan is to use this site as a platform in which i can advise people of my progress and plans throughout the duration of my m.a. In the hope of charting my progression within this subject.

I'm planning a documentary in 2008 that will take me throughout the UK, Berlin and Reykjavik, following alternative/progressive/IDM/rock music and contemporary arts, including instillation and new media art.
Next year will also see a re-write of a Drama I wrote last year called 'Whipped'. This will hopefully begin in December 2007 with the help of short film writer Patrick Doyle.

So lots to do...in which case i plan to document it all when possible.
Check out the blog from time to time. Things change very quickly round here!

No comments: